Friday, November 18, 2011

Week 36 update

I went in to see the doctor yesterday for my weekly checkups. I am zero centimeters dilated BUT she is head down which is a good thing. I'm getting more and more anxious to meet her every day.

How big is baby: she is about 18 inches long and weighs about 5.5lbs.
Total weight gain: 46 lbs
Maternity clothes? definitely
Sleep: Off and on. Depends on the night i guess. I could be up every hour or every 2 hours or less
Best moment this week: Getting the nursery almost all of the way painted
Movement: Oh yeah. She's a hyper one.
Belly Button in or out? full outtie.
Stretch marks? on my thighs
What I miss: My wardrobe and heels
What I am looking forward to: her finally being here
Labor Signs: braxton hicks
Milestones: 24 more days!!

We finally got the room measure for carpet which will be installed next week! And the room (well majority of it) is painted green. It turned out a lot brighter than i thought it would be but i still love it. It makes it more bright and joyful. Joe's concern is that he hopes Sydney will sleep at night because its so bright. Here's a pic...my phone makes it look brighter than it actually looks in person. (don't mind all of the stuff in the middle of the room.)




No comments:

Post a Comment