Monday, December 12, 2011

Due date?!

Well the due date is here and gone....I am now 1 day past it and just a little bummed. I was hoping she'd be here by now but I guess she wants me to work as much as I can since my boss still isn't sure what he's going to do with me. We don't have maternity leave or short term disability here at work since its a small company and i'm the 1st one here who has been pregnant in over 20 years. His options are to let me go so I can get unemployment, keep me here with no pay, or keep me here with pay. We have tried to talk to him multiple times since we found out I've been pregnant with his response being, "I'll think about it." or "We'll discuss it later.". Everything right now is getting me so frustrated and I'm trying to stay calm for Sydney's and my health.

I go to the doctors on Thursday (unless she decides to cooperate and come out before then) so we shall see what he says and anything about inducing me. I really hope she doesn't come 2 weeks after her due date since that is Christmas day. I'm not a big fan of being in the hospital over Christmas.

Well that's all for now...just had to vent some....

No comments:

Post a Comment